Our Director of Operations
Carmen, CDA, CRFDA, EFDA, CDIPC, DISIPC
Carmen graduated from dental assisting school with honors. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Communication with a minor in Global Health from Arizona State University. While at ASU, Carmen was on the Dean’s List. Currently, she is working to complete a Master of Public Health degree from the George Washington University.
Carmen has been with our office for over 20 years. She is well versed in both the administrative and clinical aspects of dentistry. She has earned all certifications available to dental assistants in the state of Arizona and is a nationally Certified Dental Assistant and Certified Restorative Function Dental Assistant.
As our Director of Operations, Carmen oversees the overall operation of the practice. Carmen takes over hundreds of hours of continuing education each year: concentrating in infection control, dental restorations, dental insurance billing as well as other areas of public and global health.
- Radiation Health and Safety Certified
- Coronal Polish Certified
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant (EFDA)
National Certifications through the Dental Assistant National Board (DANB)
- Certified Dental Assistant (CDA)
- Certified Restorative Function Dental Assistant (CRFDA)
- Certified in Dental Infection Prevention and Control (CDIPC)
- Certified in Dental Industry Specialist in Infection Prevention and Control (DISIPC)
American Heart Association CPR/BLS First Aid Certified
Memberships and Organizations
- American Academy for Oral and Systemic Health (AAOSH)
- American Association of Dental Office Management (AADOM)
- American Dental Assistants Association (ADAA)
- Arizona Dental Association (AZDA)
- Organization for Safety, Asepsis, and Prevention (OSAP)
- American Public Health Association (APHA)