Dr. Su-Wen Chang
Dr. Chang graduated from Queen’s University in Ontario, Canada with a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry (Honours) by conducting a Thesis research and defense. He went on to complete the Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry.
During dental school, Dr. Chang was on staff for USC mobile dental clinic which traveled to help underserved communities in different regions of California. After graduating with honors, he was a Clinical Instructor at USC School of Dentistry and served as a Research Fellow at USC/Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and UCLA School of Dentistry. Dr. Chang’s peer-reviewed article has been cited by various dental and public health researchers in the United States and the world.
Dr. Chang obtained Fellowship status from the International Congress of Oral Implantologists after completing rigorous requirements in dental implant training. He is also a Mentor for CEREC Doctors as he helps to teach other dentists around the world about modern dental technologies and techniques. Dr. Chang believes in life-long leanring and has accumulated numerour continuing education hours and certifications in implantology, surgeries(emphasizing in minimally invasive approach), oral-systemic health connections, restorative esthetics, and other areas of dentistry and medicine.
- Arizona, British Columbia, and Ontario
- American Heart Association CPR/BLS First Aid Certified
Memberships and Organizations
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Arizona Dental Association (AzDA)
- Southern Arizona Dental Society (SADS)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)- Fellowship-eligible
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)- Fellow
- American Academy for Oral and Systemic Health (AAOSH)
- Academy of Osseointegration (AO)
- American Academy of Clear Aligners (AACA)
- CEREC Doctors- Mentor
- Organization for Safety, Asepsis, and Prevention (OSAP)
- Global Institute of Dental Education (GIDE)
- SPEAR Education